Benefits & Rewards
Be rewarded for your work.
Here at the STR Group, our values, culture and standards underpin that employee engagement is at the heart of our business.
We believe in a culture that is challenging yet supportive, ensuring continuous improvement. This is supported by structured training and development and we invest significantly in this area to give everyone access to as many learning opportunities as possible.
A people business
We are a people business and our people need to be the best they can be if they are to meet and exceed the expectations we set.
In line with this vision, the STR Group offers a progressive and transparent promotional structure, fully flexible and customisable benefits, and loyalty reward schemes.
The STR Group offers a range of competitive core benefits to all of our employees. As you progress in your career with us, you’ll also qualify for a Benefits Allowance, calculated as a percentage of your basic salary.
- Great Holidays 23 days holiday + bank holidays, rising with service
- Pension Company matched contribution of 3% of salary to our scheme with Scottish Widows
- Birthdays Off In addition to your standard holidays, you will receive your birthday, or the closest working day, off
- Long Service Awards Long service awards for 3, 5 and 10 years of service
- Enhanced Return to Work Package Including enhanced paid Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave, a baby bonus, reduced hours post-leave* and a quarterly commission bonus on NFI.
- Health Cash Plan Claim back cash spent on everyday healthcare items, including opticians, dentists and more!
- Discounts Instant access to online and in-store shopping discounts, including top high-street stores and supermarkets!
When you qualify, flexible benefits will be available, where you can opt for any number of the benefits below to complement your core benefits.
- Discounted Gym Memberships Discounted membership to David Lloyd and other participating gyms
- Cycle to Work A salary sacrifice scheme to get up to 42% off the retail value of a bike
- Holiday Purchase A salary sacrifice scheme allowing you to purchase up to an additional 5 days leave per year
- Private Medical Insurance Comprehensive private medical insurance with options to include partners and dependents
- Private Dental Insurance Dental insurance at a discounted rate